BSEB Bihar Board 10th Topper List
- Topper Rank 1. Prerna Raj Total 457 Marks [ 91.40% ] Out Of 500 From Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Jamui
- Topper Rank 2. Pragya Kumari Total 454 Marks [ 90.80%% ] Out Of 500 From Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Jamui
- Topper Rank 2. Shikha Kumari Total 454 Marks [ 90.80% ] Out Of 500 From Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Jamui
- Topper Rank 3. Anupriya Kumari Total 452 Marks [ 90.40%% ] Out Of 500 From Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Jamui
BSEB Class 10 Result 2018 Direct Link
Bihar Board 10th Topper Merit List 2018
- BSEB Class 10 Result 2018 live: 42,000 copies lost: Board to decide srutiny process soon“The Bihar board will soon conduct a meeting to decide the scrutiny process of the lost 42,000 copies. The students have nothing to worry,” said BSEB chairperson Anand Kumar
BSEB 10th results 2018 Live: Compartment exams to begin from July, results on August
Students who cannot clear the examination successfully can appear for the Bihar Board Class 10 examination that will be conducted on the month of July.
The results of compartment exams will be declared in the month of July. The students can apply for the compartment exams through the official websites from June 28.
- Bihar Board 10th result: Girls from same school get top three spots in merit list
- Bihar Board 10th result is out now! Girls have passed the Bihar 10th results with 4 girls bagging top honours in the merit list. Prerna Raj is the topper with 91.4%. She has secured 457 marks out of 500. Pragya and Shikha Kumari have jointly grabbed the second place, while Anupriya Kumari gets the third rank.
- BSEB Bihar Board 10th result 2018 LIVE: Bihar 10th Matric result declared at biharboard.ac.in; Prerna Raj tops merit list
- Bihar Board 10th result pass percentage
- The pass percentage for Bihar Board is reported at 68.89%. The Bihar board matric result were announced by the Education Minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma, Chairman Anand Kishor and Principal Secretary R K Mahaja.
- BSEB 10th results 2018 Live: Boys outcome Girls
This year, around 6,67,505 boys have cleared the examination successfully, while 5,44,112 girls passed the examination.